New York City Program in Finance & Law -Basic Resources: Find Articles
Get an Article UB Does Not Own
SIGN UP FOR "Delivery+" (UB’s Inter-Library Loan Service)
Use this service to order books, articles and other materials that are not available in the UB Law Library.
This service can also be used to have materials delivered from the Abbott Library (South Campus) and the Annex (off-campus storage).
Find Journal and Law Review Articles
Find Journal Articles on Your Topic
- PAIS (Public Affairs Information Service)
- Legal Journals Index (LJI on Westlaw )–UK & Europe focus
- Business Source Complete is the primary source for academic journal articles in business and management
General Resources: these resources search across all disciplines and multiple databases
- Everything Search (search over 100 databases at once! Discover useful databases & conduct additional searches there.)
- Academic Search Complete (multidisciplinary; full text articles)
- Google Scholar (links to full text of articles from certain UB databases. See directions for setting preferences here.