Properties Data for Chemicals & Materials: Semiconductors
Through the UB Libraries' subscription to Knovel, UB has online access to the following titles in the INSPEC EMIS Datareview Series; these provide selected properties data for the following:
- Properties, Growth and Applications of Diamond
- Properties of Aluminum Gallium Arsenide
- Properties of Amorphous Carbon
- Properties of Amorphous Silicon and its Alloys
- Properties of Crystalline Silicon
- Properties of Gallium Arsenide
- Properties of Indium Phosphide
- Properties of Lattice-Matched and Strained Indium Gallium Arsenide
- Properties of Lithium Niobate
- Properties of Narrow Gap Cadmium-based Compounds
- Properties of Porous Silicon
- Properties of Silicon Carbide
- Properties of Silicon Germanium and SiGe: Carbon
- Properties of Wide Bandgap II-VI Semiconductors
The University at Buffalo is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards to ensure we provide equal access to all users. If you experience any difficulty in scheduling an appointment with me on this website, I will provide an alternative means of making an appointment. To request assistance or provide suggestions about improving the user experience, please contact me, Erin Rowley, via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (716-645-1369).
University at Buffalo
Buffalo, NY 14260
Citation Management Software
UB has a site license to EndNote, software that allows you to collect, store, organize, retrieve, and automatically format references to journal articles, books, patents, and more in your papers.
For help using EndNote, click here for the EndNote Basics Guide here. The Guide contains descriptions of features, PDF downloads, and videos on how to use EndNote effectively.
For more help, contact Erin Rowley, Engineering Librarian, email@example.com.