Materials Science & Engineering Research: Books (+ e-books)
Both print and electronic book resources are provided below. The UB Libraries Catalog provides information on the location and availability of over four million books (both in print and digital formats).
Expand your search for books using WorldCat. If you find a book in WorldCat that UB does not own, you can request it using Delivery+.
Links to some of the UB Libraries e-book collections are also included below that contain information related to materials science and engineering.
Selected Books Related to Materials Informatics
- Informatics for Materials Science and Engineering: Data-Driven Discovery for Accelerated Experimentation and Application (Elsevier, 2013)
- Hierarchical Materials Informatics: Novel Analytics for Materials Data (Butterworth-Heinemann, 2015)
- Models, Databases, and Simulation Tools Needed for the Realization of Integrated Computational Materials Engineering (ASM International, 2011)
- Informatics and Genomics for Materials Development (Materials Research Society Symposia Proceedings, v. 1756)
Lockwood Library Book Collection TA404.23 .I54 2014
- Materials Informatics (Materials Research Society Symposium Proceedings, v.1523)
Lockwood Library Book Collection TA404.23 .M38 2013
Citation Management Software
UB has a site license to EndNote, software that allows you to collect, store, organize, retrieve, and automatically format references to journal articles, books, patents, and more in your papers.
For help using EndNote, check out the EndNote Basics Guide here: https://research.lib.buffalo.edu/endnote-basics. The Guide contains descriptions of features, PDF downloads, and videos on how to use EndNote effectively.
For more help, contact Erin Rowley, Engineering Librarian, firstname.lastname@example.org.