Business & Management: Top Resources
Below are select business-related resources on the COVID-19 impact. Please contact your librarian for specific research questions, materials requests or instruction inquires. UB Libraries' COVID-19 operational updates can be found here.
- Census Bureau Small Business Pulse Survey: The experimental Small Business Pulse Survey (Business Pulse) measures the changes in business conditions on our nation’s small businesses during the Coronavirus pandemic.
- COVID-19 Economic Impact Tracker: Freedonia analysts and economists are sharing their insights about the impacts of the COVID-19 coronavirus.
- IBISWorld COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Industry Exposure: Learn how coronavirus is affecting industries around the world
- eMarketer COVID-19 reports: Keep up to date with the latest coronavirus fallout and how it's affecting businesses and consumers.
- COVID-19 Response Suppliers: A ThomasNet curated list of mission-critical resources & real-time information for manufacturers & distributors.
- Small Business Association Coronavirus Guidance & Loan Resources
Factiva User Guide
by Carolyn Klotzbach-Russell Last Updated Sep 2, 2020 51 views this year
by Laura Taddeo Last Updated Nov 12, 2020 54 views this year
by Carolyn Klotzbach-Russell Last Updated Dec 9, 2020 54 views this year
Real Estate Development
by Rose Orcutt Last Updated Dec 11, 2020 2 views this year