Delivery+ Support: Home
Delivery+ Information Sessions
In these 20-minute sessions you will learn about our free Delivery+ service. At the end of the presentation you will have the opportunity to ask questions and receive one-on-one assistance with placing your requests.
You will learn:
- how to place requests for any item, even if UB doesn't own it
- how to view and save articles and book chapters
- where to pick up your requests
- how to get a book delivered directly to your home (for free!)
Delivery+ Advanced Tips & Tricks
These 30-minute sessions will focus on advanced tips and tricks for ensuring successful requests. At the end of the presentation you will have the opportunity to ask questions and receive one-on-one assistance with placing your requests.
After a brief overview of our Delivery+ Service you will learn:
- how to quickly request multiple articles with the DOI resolver
- how to ensure you receive supplemental material or data sets published in conjunction with articles
- best options for submitting unusual or complex requests
If you are interested in scheduling a Delivery+ Information Session for a class or group, in-person or virtually, please email email@example.com.
All sessions will be held virtually via Zoom.
These sessions are best for those unfamiliar with the Delivery+ Service
- Hybrid Delivery+ Session 7-8pm on March 7th
- Hybrid Delivery+ Session 5-6pm on March 11th
- Hybrid Delivery+ Session 5-6pm on March 12th
Advanced Tips & Tricks
These sessions may be of particular interest to faculty, graduate students, or others involved in regular, large-scale research projects
- By request: email firstname.lastname@example.org